People experience dental anxiety in many ways, so it only makes sense your dentist should offer many solutions. Not only does Dr. Ace offer every available form of dental sedation, but he and his team at our Round Rock, TX dentist office will also aid in calming patients from the moment they walk in the door.
And if our welcoming staff doesn’t soothe your fears straight away, rest assured your smile is in good hands with top-notch Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace. To take advantage of his expertise, call our office today at 512-937-1398 to schedule your next appointment.
Which Dental Sedation Option Will Relieve My Anxiety?
No matter your level of dental anxiety, Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace and his team will find the right sedation options for you:
- Nitrous Oxide: more commonly known as “laughing gas,” which makes you feel calm and content when breathed in
- Oral Sedation: a pill prescribed before your procedure so you can arrive relaxed
- IV Sedation: a deep form of dental sedation in which you remain conscious but your tensions will melt away as you drift into a dreamlike state
- General Anesthesia: the deepest form of dental sedation, administered by a licensed professional to make you fully unconscious during significant procedures
What Can Your Staff Do To Help Me Relax?
You didn’t stumble into a spa by mistake. Our team will help put you at ease from the moment you enter our office. And if a warm smile isn’t enough, perhaps some of our amenities can do the trick:
- Soft blankets and neck pillows to keep you comfortable and cozy
- Televisions so you can watch your favorite shows during your procedure
- And for those longer procedures: lunch is on us!
We want your visit to be as relaxing as possible, so we try to give you less to worry about.
Trusted Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace and the whole team at Jovan Prosthodontics will help you take charge of your dental anxiety. Call today at 512-937-1398 or use our easy online form to schedule your first stress-free appointment.