A lot of my patients come in and they ask for a smile makeover or improvement in their smile, because the teeth may be crooked or spaced. That can be easily accomplished in as little as two visits with crowns or veneers, but for the patients that come in and they do have nice teeth and they have great color, and really all they need is a little bit of movement in the teeth to get them in the right spot, the benefit of our practice is we have two specialists in one office. Really, we're the only office in all of Texas that has a prosthodontist and an orthodontist, husband and wife combination, in one office. The beauty of that is we can work on that patient in an interdisciplinary fashion and all under one roof. If a patient does need Invisalign or if they do need clear braces, it's really all simply a walk down the hall, and my wife, Dr. Sarah, can treat these patients and offer them modalities that really work for their lives
Making patients smile is a Jovanovski family passion. Meet Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Sarah Jovanovski, Dr. Ace’s wife. Her orthodontist office is right next door to our Round Rock, TX office, so it’s easy for you to find all the dental health services you need at one convenient location. Dr. Jovanovski offers the latest in orthodontics treatments:
- Invisalign Teen
- Damon Clear
- Metal Self-Ligating Braces
Call Dr. Jovanovski at 512-937-1398 to learn more and schedule your appointment!
The Benefits Of Orthodontics
A lot of people struggle with being self-conscious about their crooked teeth. If you’ve ever covered your smile with your hand or are a master of the “close-lipped” smile, getting braces to straighten your teeth could give you the boost to your confidence you’ve been looking for.
Beyond appearances, straighter teeth can also mean better bite alignment. Having your bite aligned with orthodontics can be the solution for many issues:
- Biting the inside of your lip or cheek while chewing
- Alleviating symptoms of TMJ disorder
- Reducing your risk of damaging a tooth that juts out
- Possibly curing your chronic snoring
Orthodontics Plus Cosmetic Dentistry Or Restorative Dentistry
Many times, orthodontics can be a part of an overall smile makeover to achieve your smile goals. After your teeth are straight, pay a visit to Dr. Ace. At his ultra-modern dental office right next door, he uses the latest technology and techniques in cosmetic dentistry to offer:
- Teeth whitening for teeth that are free of stains and discoloration
- Teeth contouring to shorten a tooth that is noticeably longer than your other teeth
- Gum reshaping, so your gumline is as even as your teeth
- Dental veneers to conceal all your remaining smile imperfections
There are also restorative dentistry treatments that pair well with braces. Choose Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace, an experienced prosthodontist, for your:
- Tooth-colored fillings and dental crowns to help keep your newly straightened teeth in good health.
- Dental implants to replace missing or severely damaged teeth and fill in the gaps in your smile, so your teeth won’t shift out of place again after being straightened with orthodontic treatment.
- Dental veneers, which also can be used to strengthen teeth afflicted with cracks and chips. Generally, patients get veneers only on their top teeth, so it might still be necessary to wear braces on your bottom teeth.
Start on the path to a perfect smile with orthodontics options for a straighter teeth. Call 512-937-1398 or fill out our online form to schedule your first appointment with Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Jovanovski today!