Pain. Frustration. Shame. Tooth loss can make you feel many things. Get your teeth back and feel better with restorative dentistry by Jovan Prosthodontics in Round Rock, TX. Our prosthodontist, Dr. Ace, is a teeth replacement specialist.
Your Dental Implants Options
Dental implants are a popular tooth replacement option because they bond with your jaw for a hold that can last a lifetime. We can use dental implants in a variety of ways, from single tooth replacement to securing dental implant dentures or implant-supported dental bridges.
Additional Restorative Options
If dental implants aren’t the best option to help you eat comfortably again, you might consider replacing or repairing your teeth with some of our other options:
- Larger cavities can be corrected with a dental crown that will also provide additional support to the structure of your tooth.
- Gaps in your smile left by missing teeth can be filled by a dental bridge.
- Tooth-colored fillings are a discreet option for fixing small cavities.
- We can replace every tooth in your mouth with a variety of dentures, including full, partials, and temporaries. We can also permanently replace an entire arch of teeth with All-on-4 dental implants.
Dental Sedation Options For Your Comfort
If your dental health has suffered at the hands of dental anxiety, rest assured that we have several sedation options to ease your fear. Whether you need a simple filling or a more involved full-mouth reconstruction, we can find the right level of sedation for you:
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Oral sedation
- IV sedation
- General anesthesia