If you’re self-conscious about your smile and feeling embarrassed to smile, it’s time for a change. Dr. Ace and the entire team at Jovan Prosthodontics here in Round Rock, TX dentist will help you regain your confidence with cosmetic dentistry so you can leave our dental office beaming.
There are many reasons people feel less than proud of their smile. Maybe you’ve damaged teeth from an accident or simply with age. Maybe your teeth are crowded or crooked. Or perhaps you’re just a tad shy about the color of your teeth. Don’t endure another day of feeling too embarrassed to smile – schedule your appointment with Dr. Ace, a Round Rock, TX dentist today!
Our Most Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
I have a lot of patients tell me that they're embarrassed of their smile. A lot of times it's a lot more easily fixed than they may think. A lot of our cases really only take two visits. The first procedure would be to get them into the prototypes. The second procedure is to deliver the final teeth. A lot of smile problems are seen because patients are embarrassed. They hold their hand in front of their face. They're really shy or socially. They don't get out with their friends or they try to hide their smile. They don't fully smile. A lot of these problems can be fixed with simply veneers or crown work that can rejuvenate, giving them a more youthful look and really can impact and change their lives.
- Teeth Whitening: will give you the bright, radiant smile you’ve always wanted
- Teeth Contouring / Crown Lengthening: exposes more of your pearly whites and ensures each tooth is ideally shaped
- Gum Reshaping / Gummy Smile Treatment: gives your gums an even shape complementary to your teeth
- Smile Makeover with Trial Smile Mock-Ups (so you can see what your new smile will look like before you commit): a personalized treatment plan to improve the overall look and health of your smile
- Tooth Bonding: repairs chips, discoloration, or other minor flaws using a tooth-colored resin
Finding The Best Cosmetic Dentistry Plan For You
Even if you don’t know what procedures are right for you, never fear. You’ll feel much better after a simple conversation with Dr. Ace. Or, Round Rock, TX dentist, you can even explore options at your own pace by visiting our cosmetic dentistry page before making an appointment to stop being embarrassed to smile.
And, of course, please feel free to contact us with questions whenever you’re ready. We’ll come up with a plan together to suit your needs.