At Jovan Prosthodontics, not only does prosthodontist Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace specialize in teeth replacement with dental implants, but he also completed three additional years of training in advanced dental technology before opening his state-of-the-art in-office lab at our Round Rock, TX dental office. He was even awarded a fellowship from the distinguished International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
If you’ve ever wished you could go back to a time when your teeth were not missing or beyond repair, call 512-937-1398 to speak with one of our expert team members about what dental implants from Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace can do for your smile.
Dental Implant Benefits
Missing teeth are not the only reason to consider dental implants. You may require them because:
- You’re having a hard or painful time chewing due to severely damaged teeth
- You have a tooth infection too severe for root canal therapy
- You have damaged teeth that can’t be repaired
In contrast to conventional dentures or traditional dental bridges, dental implants:
- Feel, look, and function more like natural teeth
- Do not require grinding down of adjacent teeth
- Will not come loose or irritate the inside of your mouth while eating or speaking
- Are considered permanent because they are fused to your jawbone
Because dental implants effectively replace the roots of your natural teeth, they also help prevent bone and tissue deterioration, as well as wrinkles and sagging skin.
Dental Implants Explained
Like the roots of your natural teeth, dental implants are anchored to your jawbone for a firm, stable hold. Depending on your particular needs, Dr. Ace will complete the procedure by restoring your implants with:
In a private consultation, Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace will determine if you have healthy gums and adequate bone mass before recommending dental implants. Most people are good candidates.
Dental Implants At Jovan Prosthodontics
Our Round Rock,TX dental office boasts its own in-house lab so you won’t have to wait for an off-site manufacturer to fabricate and ship your implant restorations.
Top-notch Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace will use planning software and a CBCT scan from your initial evaluation to accurately place your dental implants for optimum strength and support.
Here are a few of our most popular dental implant procedures:
- All-on-4® Dental Implants
- Implant-Retained and Implant-Supported Dentures
- Teeth In One Day
- Implant-Supported Bridges
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction in as little as two visits
If you find yourself wishing for a former version of your smile, you can schedule your private consultation with trusted Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace or submit your questions by filling out our online form. You can also call 512-937-1398 to speak with one of our friendly team members or visit our Round Rock, TX dental office in person to explore your dental implant options.