You thought getting dentures would be a great idea. But if your dentures don’t fit properly, you’re probably having a lot of issues with them:
- Loose fit
- Can only chew certain foods
- Irritated gums
- Difficulty speaking
Fortunately, our Round Rock, TX dental office can help! Dr. Ace is a trained prosthodontist, which makes him a teeth replacement specialist. We do all types of dentures and dental implants at Jovan Prosthodontics:
- Dental implant-retained dentures (overdentures)
- Dental implant-supported dentures
- Removable partial and full dentures
- Temporary dentures
Ready for a set of dentures that fit right? Call us at 512-937-1398 or visit our dental office right at the intersection of University Boulevard and Sandy Brook Drive.
Get Rid Of The Denture Paste: Dental Implant Dentures
If your dentures aren’t fitting properly, you probably tried to use denture paste, but no matter how much paste you added, your dentures were still loose. With dental implant dentures, you’ll never have to worry about denture paste again. Your dentures will be secured by dental implants that have bonded with your jaw for a strong, reliable hold.
We offer two types of dental implant dentures:
- Implant-supported dentures have a bar that your dentures lock onto, and the bar is attached to your dental implants.
- Implant-retained dentures lock your dentures and your dental implants together using ball attachments.
Full, Partial, And Temporary Dentures
Jovan Prosthodontics can also offer you a beautiful selection of classic dentures, either full or partial. Full dentures are for patients who need an entire arch of teeth replaced, and partial dentures are more ideal for patients who still have some healthy, natural teeth left in their mouth.
We can also fit you with a temporary denture while you wait for your more permanent replacement teeth.