Start rebuilding your smile with dental veneers from Jovan Prosthodontics in Round Rock, TX. Call 512-937-1398 today to learn more about how top-notch Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace can conceal your damaged teeth behind veneers so natural-looking that no one will know your secret.
Dental Veneers Explained
Typically made from a thin piece of composite or porcelain, dental veneers are used to cover and protect a tooth that has been stained, chipped, worn down, or is unevenly spaced or misaligned. Less intrusive than crowns or braces, veneers are simply bonded directly to your tooth’s enamel and typically do not require any form of anesthesia or recovery. Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace is an expert on different varieties of dental veneers and can recommend the perfect solution for you.
Regardless of the type of veneer recommended for your specific needs, the advantages of veneers cannot be denied:
- Convincing: look like healthy versions of your natural teeth
- Difficult to stain: perfect for getting your ideal, white smile back
- Easy care: brush twice and floss daily like normal
What to Expect When Getting Veneers
The process of having a veneer placed is simple and much faster than many other cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry options.
First, you will consult with Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace to determine what type of veneer is best for you. Some options include:
- EasySmile LifeLike dental veneers: do not require filing away of enamel and more affordable than porcelain dental veneers
- Lumineers dental veneers: almost as thin as a contact lens and do not require any anesthetic or prep work
- DuraThin dental veneers: very thin porcelain veneers that do not require enamel removal
- e.max veneers: crafted from specially treated ceramic for added strength and easy matching to your other teeth
- Porcelain veneers: strong, beautiful, and natural-looking
Then, trusted Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace and his expert team will:
- Remove a small amount of enamel from your tooth’s surface to make room for the veneer (not necessary depending on the type)
- Take an impression to ensure a precise fit
- Custom make the veneer to the shape and size of your teeth
- Carefully bond the veneer in place
Usually the process takes only one to two visits and, with proper care, your dental veneers can last up to 20 years before needing to be replaced.
Don’t allow a single discolored or misaligned tooth to tarnish your smile. Fill out our convenient online form or call our Round Rock, TX office at 512-937-1398 to find out how Round Rock, TX dentist Dr. Ace can perfect your smile with dental veneers!